Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Update

So...over the past week there were many events that have transpired. A few of which should be mentioned, others will be left as a memory. First off would be my 22nd birthday, the day started off slow but ended with a bang. Once again, thank you for all those who attended and to those that did not you missed out. Second was 4/20, do I even need to explain? haha. Third, I forgot ;] and Fouth, was the Zeta Ball 2010 Basketball tournament. *siiigh* is what describes my feelings about this one. After being undefeated going on a 6-0 run making it to the finals, the game is on the line (we had point) score 14-13 (straight up to 15) the ball is in our possession...after a few failed attempted and fouls we ended up with no bucket and a turnover. We scramble back on defense and the opposing team rotates the ball outside the 3pt line. Then a pump fake twice to create an open shot, I hold my breath....swoosh game over. It was a hard loss and being so close yet not there was heartbreaking. But all and all, I'm proud of our performance as a team and can expect nothing more. It was a good run team T1000.

As for this week, it is gunna be a busy one. Need to be prepared and stay focused because I have a research paper, a project paper, and a presentation/paper to work on due next week. "Finish Strong" is my motto, with 4 weeks left this semester there is no turning back. Wish me luck!

On a side note, Happy Birthday Matthew Brian Sahagan FAGGOT Clores


Listenin To: the best music, as always...but cannot wait to see this niggah in concert he is killin' it right now.

No comments: